While I don’t mind a little rain, and kids don’t usually melt, we will plan on practicing if the rain is light and the temperature is warm enough. But when the temperature starts to drop and the rain has been consistent (Say, overnight and most of the morning with a chance of showers in the afternoon) we may have to cancel practice which I hate to do.
The other variable is if there is lightening in the forecast. Because our little ones are running around with little lightning rods, we may need to call it because if that.
Also, I am more prone to cancel a session with our younger athletes, so please keep an eye on your email inbox as I will send out an email as soon as we can make a decision on any rain cancellations. Thanks so much.